Project Manager, Major Projects, Hotel Construction Job Opportunity
We are looking for a / n for our location Berlin at the next possible time: Project Manager, Major Projects, Hotel Construction Job Opportunity , Employment Type: Full Time
In the student, service and micro-apartment segments, SMARTments has shaped the market as a developer and operator. We manage our projects from our locations in Erlangen, Berlin, Kassel, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Dusseldorf and Vienna.
what we offer
- Working in a dedicated and highly motivated team as well as short decision making through flat structures
- We support your development through feedback discussions and a variety of training courses and further education
- A challenging and interesting task with a long-term perspective
- An indefinite employment contract with a company car
- Autonomous and holistic project management of our hotel construction projects from the project idea to the completion and handover to our operators / investors
- Significant management of the external architectural offices and the project teams involved in the construction
- Communication / coordination with our national and international contract partners, their service providers as well as the specialist planners, authorities, etc.
- Overall coordination, monitoring and follow-up of internal and external service providers and employees
- Primary responsibility for compliance with quality, cost and deadlines
- Continuous budget control and final costing
- Smooth handover, billing of projects and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Completed (university) study of civil engineering or architecture or equivalent qualification with appropriate training
- Many years of experience in project management, construction and project management of demanding construction projects, preferably in hotel construction
- Extensive knowledge of AHO, HOAI and VOB as well as experience in tendering and contracting
- Knowledge of the relevant software MS-Project, possibly CAD, BIM
- High level of experience in terms of quality, cost and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial understanding of business contexts and needs
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in the management of project teams
- Structured and results-oriented work as well as coordination skills and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your meaningful application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements via the Apply button, this link , our application form on our homepage:www.gbi.ag/karriere .