Answering Why are you looking for a new job is a very important question in a job interview. Many applicants are not prepared to answer this key question. By giving a good answer, You will pass dozens of job seekers for the prospective position.
Be Positive to your future
The most important tip to answering Why are you looking for a new job is talking about the problems you had in the previous job position. Stop here; Instead, give them the interview key answers. Do not talk Negatively. Say something bright to your future.
Some Easy examples for answering Why are you looking for a new job is:
- I want to learn more.
- I need to take on more responsibility /less responsibility.
- Everyone needs to improve work/life balance.
- I think I need to gain a new skill or grow a current skill.
- I am thinking of relocating.
- I’d like to experience an environment to practice teamwork and collaboration.
By answering the key phrases about reasons to find a job, impress the recruiting agent.
Why are you perfect for the role?
At a job interview Answering Why are you looking for a new job, is so tricky. Be a genius. Before the interview, search for the institute and the managers. Surf their LinkedIn profile. Knowing about their point of view, help you land the job position. Then at the job interview meeting, talk about the responsibilities you can manage to hold the position. Draw a career map for the interviewer.
- Work from home tips for productivity, Manage your office remotely
- reasons to attend international academic conference
- Women Academics in the light of Covid world