Paris, France is hosting this year’s edition of the 2nd International Conference on Advanced Research in Science, Engineering, and Technology. Taking place on 26-28 March 2021, ICARSET is an open forum that unites the global academic community. From publication opportunities to poster presentations to keynotes and practical workshops – ICARSET aims to push the field of engineering, technology, and science forward by facilitating honest conversations on the most pressing issues.
About the conference
ICARSET is the one event of the year you don’t want to miss out on. Its sole purpose is to help you deepen your knowledge in the field by exposing you to a vibrant learning environment. While our speaker board will present thorough and insightful information, you will be able to learn from your peers in the audience as well as share your knowledge with them. Feel the vibrant atmosphere of the event, get a dose of inspiration, meet new people, and listen to their fascinating stories. ICARSET 2021 is more than a conference. It’s a network. See you in March!
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
- Engineering and Technology,
- Physical and life sciences,
- Health and Medicine.
- Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting.
Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
- All accepted papers will be published with an ISBN Number.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 12 March 2021
- Registration Deadline: 19 March 2021
- Conference Dates: 26_28 March 2021
Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
The virtual presentation opens doors for the presentation and publication of your paper without physically attending the conference. Similar to regular presentations:
- All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding with DOI and ISBN numbers.
- Virtual presenters will also be awarded a Certificate and their papers will be considered for publication opportunities in various indexed journals.
- Centre International de Conférences Sorbonne Universités (CICSU)
- Address: 4 place Jussieu – Patio 44-55 – 75005 Paris
If you join the event, you are guaranteed to walk away inspired and invigorated. We believe that a well-rounded event experience is not limited to lectures and formal discussions.
tap for Contact Information