Ecosystem level conservation, plant genomics, farm management, artificial intelligence in farming – these are just a few examples of topics that the international agriculture conference will cover. Agriculture plays a central role in global health and development. As new technologies emerge, the field faces unprecedented opportunities, and, if utilized wisely, can solve problems on a global scale. However, the field faces many issues that must be addressed through careful, targeted research.
The 3rd Global Conference on Agriculture is an event that every academic in the discipline must consider attending. So mark your calendar for June 24-25 and make your way to the vibrant city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
WHY JOIN THE GLOBAL AGRICULTURE CONFERENCE 2023?
The 3rd Global Conference on Agriculture is not simply an event. It’s a platform that sparks important conversations. It’s a network of scientists, researchers, PhD candidates and graduate students, and other members of the academia. It’s an opportunity to actively participate in shaping the field and bringing it into the future. Here are just a few of the reasons to join the conference:
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Amsterdam and indulge in the local cuisine.
Paper Submission Deadline
Friday, 2 Jun 2023
Early Registration Deadline
Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023
Late Registration Deadline
Monday, 12 Jun 2023
Brussels , Belgium
Venue: Marivaux Hotel Congress & Seminar Centre