The 3rd International Conference on Innovative Research in Education is a must-attend event for academia, researchers, and scholars. It is supported by numerous universities and scientific communities around the world.
Covering such important topics as special education, education policy and leadership, learning psychology, assessment and evaluation, machine learning, inductive reasoning, and 320 others, this engaging education and learning conference will cover the latest trends in the field and address common challenges.
- Paper Submission: 01 JULY 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31 MARCH 2021
- Early Registration Deadline:12 MAY 2021
- Late Registration Deadline: 12 JULY 2021
- Conference Dates: 23 – 25 JULY 2021
Paper publication opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Please find the details about the conference venue on our website.
- Hotel Lilla Rådmannen
- Address: Rådmansgatan 67, 113 60 Stockholm, Sweden
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
Tap for Contact information